There's nothing nicer when a couple follow your work for years and you end up photographing their wedding. Vicky did just that!
I first met the Jones family two years ago in 2015 when I photographed them on a family mini session in Rhyl, they'd already booked me for their wedding at that point after seeing a friends wedding pictures by me and Vicky actively followed my work over the last 24 months on social media.
We met up in April this year for their pre-wedding shoot- see that here, then in May it was the main event. Vicky and Dan got married at Pantasaph Friary, Holywell in a traditional ceremony, we followed this with a relaxed family orientated knees up at The Kinmel in Abergele, North Wales.
There were lots of children present, including of course their daughter Freya, who avoided the camera at all costs! The wedding day was so much fun, from portraits in Lucy the love bus to the emotional speeches, I enjoyed every second I spent with them and now feel like i've gained friends for life.
I had such a lovely time, many thanks to Joanna who assisted me on the day. Here's a little peek at their special day, thanks for having me along for this fun ride you two.
- Venues- Pantasaph Friary and The Kinmel
- Cars- Split The Difference and Bespoked Wedding Cars
- The Dress- Diane Harbridge
- The Suits- Attire Menswear
- Hair & Makeup- Pin Ups Rhyl
- Venue Dressing- Mantones
- The Flowers- The Very Nice Flower Company
- Photographer- Love Luella Photography
- Assistant Photographer- Joanna Rose Photography